Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm So In Love...


That's what Jessica Simpson is saying about her relationship with John Mayer. You know the "You're Body is a Wonderland" singer? I could say so many things about that but I won't. LOL

What do you think about this new 'love?' I think it's weird to not see her with Nick.

6 comments:

  1. Nicks way cuter...but I guess that's beside the point. I don't know, I think it's weird too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I saw an interview with him yesterday and he was so funny and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok...I'm going there.

    When I see Jessica, I see a back-slidden, pleasure-seeking young woman. I think she is beautiful...but
    "charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." (Proverbs 31:30)

    Sorry to get all spiritual on ya...but I think that she will continually move from guy to guy and never truly be satisfied...because true contentment can only come from above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT'S JUST WEIRD....and a little creepy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks dead in this picture!

    I think he and Erika from BB should date...they both look like walking corpses with their weird skin tones and deep set eyes. Creeps me out.

    I can understand finding someone attractive for who they are (especially when they're super talented like John Mayer), but I think they need to be somewhat attractive and I think he's just scary looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.