
D was flipping through the TV channels, when he came to "Who Wants To Be A Superhereo" on the SCIFI channel.
D: This show is so stupid!
He then continues to watch it, as we talk about the day.
D: That's Monkey Girl.
We continue to talk.
D: That's Fat Momma
Talking some more....
D: That's Major Victory. He's my favorite.
Me: You sure do know an awful lot about this show to think it's stupid.
D: Well, I've watched it once or twice.
Me: More than once or twice to know their names & have a favorite!

Hehe-sounds like me & Bri & "flavor of love" - it's like a train wreck, but I can't turn away!!!
ReplyDeleteDaniel is funny. :)
ReplyDeleteI am the same way. I will watch shows that I think are stupid and then tell Gabe all about them!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious. :)
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaha! Is he doing this while sitting on the sofa in the window watching and waiting for the tree to fall?
ReplyDeleteSo Sam & I have watched this show...all the while laughing at how stupid it is. And thinking that it was something pathetic we would have watched while in MC's. Unfortunetly we continue to watch so we can see who wins. How sad!
ReplyDeletethat sounds like a show my hubby would enjoy!
ReplyDelete