Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Big Brother

Poor Janelle, she really has no one to trust in the house. I totally think she should win, she is the ultimate BB player.

And James is just ridiculous...Did the replay not prove how much he lies?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Janey is going through her rough patch. She brought this upon herself. She's a great competitor, but she really screwed up a few weeks ago and she'll pay for that mistake for a while.

    I want James to Win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting to the point of not caring if BB6 won or not because of the way they were playing with the floaters. It really didn't bother me that Kaysar left because he was more boring than CG this year- he seemed depressed!! But now I am back and cheering for Janey and just like years before can't stand James or Danielle!

    I will say I CANNOT believe I found myself cheering for my gay man to leave the house :( But he was a jerk and even more if you have the live feeds.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Janey last season, she was my favorite but she is my least favorite now. I started pulling for the floaters when S6 was targetting them. I actually like James this time around, think he is playing a pretty good game so I hope he doesn't leave but I have a feeling he will be. It will be funny if Chicken George goes all the way! lol He gets on my nerves so bad but it would be funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.