Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cabinet Cleaning

This afternoon I started cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, looking for things to put in a yard sale. It turned into so much more though....I pulled everything out of every cabinet & drawer. I wiped the inside out of everything. Organized each cabinet & drawer. Then I took all my chochkies down from the top of the cabinets & fridge & cleaned all of that. It was stuff I have been planning on doing, but always put it off. But it got done today. It looks so nice, I keep opening up the cabinets just to look. hehe


So here's my question....When was the last time you deep cleaned your kitchen cabinets?


I deep cleaned mine 3 years ago, when we moved into this house.

9 comments:

  1. Uh....deep cleaned my cabinets???? Uh...


    I've been meaning to ask you...What happened to the little ~~~~ things in front and behind Pink Lucy??? I liked them!!! I thought they added character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I put them back for you. I had taken them down, b/c when I saw my blog on my Mom's computer, the font was huge & I was worried it looked like that on other computers, so I took them off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deep cleaned every cupboard and closet in my house a couple of weeks ago when we thought we had to move. It felt so good to have everything so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lets see we built our house 4 years ago......4 years ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say to that is it has been A W H I L E!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I feel so loved!! Not only did you put the ~~ things, there's also **!!!! Weeeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did mine not long ago. GAvin and I had a big spring clean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the kitchen cabinets about 2 months ago. This weekend I tore apart the linen closet where I have linens, cleaning supplies & shampoos & stuff. Boy did that feel good to have that cleared out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did mine after we finished building our house..about 2 months ago....and they are already a mess! Don't figure I'll clean them out anytime soon either! I am a clean FREAK...you'd never know it though if you opened my cabinets....organized is not my expertise. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.