Friday, August 11, 2006

Big Brother

What's up Kaysar?!? I am extremely sadden that my Kaysar had to leave the house last night. Bless his heart & on his birthday too. I felt so bad from him when Julie Chen told him about James & all that he had been doing. I just wanted to give him a hug! I actually tried to hug the TV & D thought I was looney.

But on to other news....The HOH competition had to be re-done last night, since Howie's button didn't work. To see who is now the HOH.
GO--------->HERE. I'm Happy!

5 comments:

  1. I almost emailed you last night to make sure you watched it! Dani & Erica were pleading for her not to play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was upset too. I'm just happy about the HOH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "clean down here- hmmmmmmm"

    HUH?????

    Is your mind in the gutter for the first time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMAAAAAAAN....I missed it. How did James stay in? I knew he would but hoped that somehow Kaysar would figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.