Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Big Brother

I think Janelle has lost her mind, if she thinks Diane was after her. Chilltown needs to go.

To be honest my opinion of people has definitely changed since I have the Live Feed.

Will & Boogie are hilarious & it will be boring when they leave.

Janelle plays the dumb blonde role when it's good for her. She's also pretty anti-social.

Kaysar seems to be a bit depressed.

George is such a sweet guy. He never says anything mean about anyone. He can't even eat food & he still cooks for people.

Diane complains more than anyone.

Marcellas he's such a diva.

Howie can really be annoying.

James & Danielle are 2 of the smartest players.

And everyone gets along with Erika.

Also, I can't believe how badly they actually edit the shows. When Janelle, Howie, Marcellas & James were talking in the HOH room & they kept cutting to Kaysar sitting at the table. Kaysar wasn't even in the room during that talk. He had been asleep for about an hour or so downstairs. Plus they didn't even show the 'good' parts of that talk, James was pretty fired up at Janelle.

3 comments:

  1. I think Boogie and Will are stinkin' hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man I wish I could afford that live feed!! I'd live at my cpu 24-7 hehe Enjoy it and thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she should have gone after Danielle myself-that girl is flying way under the radar-But going after floaters is a good idea, since if either Will or Boogie goes, the other becomes a floater...and the floaters will go after the bb6 players...so as many as they can pick off before they go after chilltown makes sense to me.

    It's crazy the editing that goes on, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.