Crystal, I can't tell you how excited I was when I opened Pink Lucy this a.m.! I love my lighthouse story and I need to tell you "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say. I'll email it to you....it's rather lengthy. Thanks for the lighthouses. rg
Oh, we were going to vacation on Hatteras Island in September. I was so looking forward to visiting the lighthouse. But, we had to cancel that vacation and switch to Myrtle Beach. Maybe next year.
Crystal, I can't tell you how excited I was when I opened Pink Lucy this a.m.! I love my lighthouse story and I need to tell you "the rest of the story" as Paul Harvey would say. I'll email it to you....it's rather lengthy.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lighthouses.
rg
I looooove lighthouses and I love visiting them whenever I'm on the coast!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit; I'll definitely be back as well!
My dream is to go to Maine, stay in a light house on the bluff and watch the whales come in!!
ReplyDeleteOh, we were going to vacation on Hatteras Island in September. I was so looking forward to visiting the lighthouse. But, we had to cancel that vacation and switch to Myrtle Beach. Maybe next year.
ReplyDelete