I looked really hard & found a few PINK/Purple things. *snicker*

The only color of nail polish that I wear. When I buy a new shade, D always asks, "Don't you already have that color of pink?" I do have a few red shades, but they are only worn in the winter.

My cherished Pink mug, that goes just about everywhere with me. I fill this with ice water in the morning & it gets refilled afew times during the day. On average I drink about 5-6 of these day. Hence....Clear skin!

My hair care product basket. I bought this on a Fat Kat Day.

Here's my pink & purple shower cap. I love it so!

These pink dishes were my Granny's & they are one of my most prized possessions. They are called Miss America. I would love to one day own the whole collection. Looks like it's time to dust....Yikes! It's been terribly dusty here, since we haven't had any rain.

My pink nightlight.
Yeah! took ya long enough considering this day was specifically for you!! I have two boys so not much pink around here. So what is a FAT KAT day and how do you have time to blog so much when you surely spend your day in the bathroom because of ALL that water! Post more pics soon because I wanna see the pink collection!
ReplyDeletemmmmm...love the pink...there is nothing that makes me happier than pink toes...
ReplyDeletegotta go, polish is calling...
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
ReplyDelete»