Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Other Shows

Last Comic-I can't believe that Gabriel had to leave. Why was he sneaking in his Blackberry? That's so stupid, he knew better.

Rock Star/Supernavo- I haven't mentioned this one before. But is anyone else watching it? I have to say I have a small crush on Tommy Lee, so I have to watch it. LOL

Don't forget about Project Runway. I also found this blog that is dedicated to all things PR. Oh boy! I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. ooooo yeah. I was REALLY upset with Gabe. I've seen him before on Premium Blend (about 4 years ago). I loved him then too. I still remember some of his jokes from then.
    I'm so rooting for Josh. He is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh gosh! I have a crush on Tommy, too! I can't believe I posted this in my journal last night after watching Supernova and I hadn't even read about your crush yet!

    I think I might have liked his hair better in Tommy Lee Goes to College, though. I'm a little sad about the cut.

    P.S. Tommy's birthday? October 3. My birthday? October 3. It could be fate really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.