3 things that scare me:
Something bad happening to D
My life not ending up the way I dreamed
Being alone someday
3 people that make me laugh:
D & his goofy ways
My friend Michael, actually no one can make me laugh like him
Watching Andy Griffith & I Love Lucy
3 things that I love:
Blogging
Sitting on my porch in the Spring/Fall reading a book
singing
3 things I don't understand:
Why some things just won't happen
Why some friendships end unexpectedly
The way God works
3 things on my desk:
My glittery headband that I wore on Saturday
My pale pink lacy bra, that I took off
A can of cashews
3 things I'm doing right now:
Watching the new Foodnetwork show with Paula Deen's sons, so cute.
Filling out this thingy
Twisting my hair
3 things I want to do before I die:
Take art classes
Travel the world, especially Europe
Own a new house
3 things I can do:
Sing
cross stitch
Beat anyone at Skip-bo...Well almost anyone
3 things that describe my personality:
Bubbly
Compassionate
Complicated
3 things I can't do:
Math...I don't even remember how to divide
play an instrument
Eat oysters
3 things I think that I should listen to:
The Lord
My hubby
My conscience
3 things I should NEVER listen to:
Satan
Death metal
People who don't have a clue
3 of my ABSOLUTE favorite foods:
French fries
Shrimp
pasta
3 things that I 'd like to learn:
To not doubt
to cake decorate
to quilt
3 beverages that I drink regularly:
water
grapefruit juice
chocolate milk
3 shows I watched as a kid:
Dynasty/Colbys
30 Something
Moonlighting...We only had one channel & it was ABC. I wasn't allowed to listen to secular music (I did anyway), but I watched nighttime soaps...Go figure!
3 people I tag :
Mel
Jessica
Dana
Anyone one can do this & I hope you do!

I hate to steal your joy but you wouldn't have a a hope of beating me at Skip BO! Sorry to let you down :)
ReplyDeleteI was going to take your skip bo challenge too!
ReplyDeleteOh my- You're like my long, lost twin!
ReplyDeleteI love sitting out on my porch/patio and reading (I added that I usually have a drink of somekind)
You twirl your hair too?!
I love Shrimp Cocktail, but it didn't quite make the top 3.
I had fun with this!
I don't know, I'm pretty good at Skip Bo myself. We would definetly get a good game going. Then I would win and then you would go home crying like a baby! HA. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
ReplyDelete»