This is disgusting. Anywho- I don't know what's going on, but my bloglines says you don't have any new posts up!! I knew this couldn't be true so I came here by taking the long route...actually typing in the url...and found I missed like 20 posts!!! I don't know how this happened! I just came back from vacation...I knew you had posts up! So, now I've read them all, but I'm only leaving a comment here! Missed you!!!!
Pam always does it in style, doesn't she???
ReplyDeleteThis is disgusting. Anywho- I don't know what's going on, but my bloglines says you don't have any new posts up!! I knew this couldn't be true so I came here by taking the long route...actually typing in the url...and found I missed like 20 posts!!! I don't know how this happened! I just came back from vacation...I knew you had posts up! So, now I've read them all, but I'm only leaving a comment here! Missed you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think she's NASTY!!!!
ReplyDeleteWell, at least they keep the dumb to themselves...LOL
ReplyDeleteThat IS disgusting. I can't believe she is wearing WHITE!
ReplyDeletequeen of all things reality.....will you please tell me where my tuesday night bookclub went
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cbs.com/primetime/tuesday_night_book_club/
ReplyDeleteIt's coming back on the 20th of August.
Now what will she do for the other "weddings" they are having in Detroit, Malibu & LA ??? lol.
ReplyDeleteshe needs clothing to cover up the fake boobies and he needs a shave and a haircut! He always looks dirty to me! dd
ReplyDeleteGrosssssssssssssss
ReplyDeleteI can't help it...but I think she is gross. And NO! I am not jealous of her inflatable lips and boobs! LOL!
ReplyDeleteWhat a couple! Her poor children!
I think I just threw up in my mouth.
ReplyDelete