Reading "Pink Lucy" in the a.m. is a must....right along with my first cup of coffee! Thanks.rg
Me too, rg!
I read it at night before bed.... But Im a night owl so sometimes its a.m. already! :)
Read it to spice us our life :D
Hi, I sent you an email from my hotmail account.Thanks again for letting us into your life.
Sure Crystal :)
I haven't been here in a bit~sorry!! ButI do read it!
Oops, I meant to say that it was me Kimberly that emailed you from my hotmail account.
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Reading "Pink Lucy" in the a.m. is a must....right along with my first cup of coffee! Thanks.
ReplyDeleterg
Me too, rg!
ReplyDeleteI read it at night before bed.... But Im a night owl so sometimes its a.m. already! :)
ReplyDeleteRead it to spice us our life :D
ReplyDeleteHi, I sent you an email from my hotmail account.
ReplyDeleteThanks again for letting us into your life.
Sure Crystal :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't been here in a bit~sorry!! ButI do read it!
ReplyDeleteOops, I meant to say that it was me Kimberly that emailed you from my hotmail account.
ReplyDelete