Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Project Runway

Here's some yummy Project Runway info.

Go------------->HERE & ------------->HERE to read it.

3 comments:

  1. I have to say that this show and Top Chef are probably two of my most favorite reality shows on TV. I loved that Heidi was prego last season. She is so beautiful and I love her as the host. Thanks for the tid-bits of information. Looking forward to season 3.

    BTW - have you seen the previews for that new show on Bravo about the lady who owns the gym in LA? I think I will probably get sucked into that as well. Wonder when they are going to do a reality show about regular office people...like me.

    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK- so my new fav. show that is on now...Big Bro will prob. change that but as of now it is Tuesday Night Book Club. I watched the 2nd episode last night and I really like and even Lee said it was entertaining...I was hoping you would of seen it and posted something today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to give this show a try, I've never watched it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.