Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big Brother

How cool, tonight's reveal show was!!!

Here's my "Dream" list of houseguests.

"Chicken" George ~BB1

Bucky ~BB2

Will ~BB2

Marcellas ~BB3

Lisa ~BB3

Danielle ~BB3

Erika ~BB4

Diane ~BB5

Howie ~BB6

Kaysar (my hottie) ~BB6

Janelle ~BB6

James ~BB6


I know they will through Alison & Ivette in there. I can't stand either of them, but they will stir things up. I was really pleased with all the choices though. I wish they would just go on & put all 20 in the house.

But the ones I'm voting for are Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, Bucky, Marcellas & George!

Don't forget to go vote--------------->HERE.

If you have never watched this show. Here's your chance to become addicted to it. To me it's not Summer until Big Brother begins!

5 comments:

  1. I love Janelle and Kayser! I voted tonight. I CANNOT wait till it really starts! I am going to keep on voting! I DO NOT want Alison! Can't stand that girl. She is really the only one that I don't want in. But I bet you are right! She'll be in there! Bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle, Kaysar & Howie are getting most of my votes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would SOOOO love to see Howie, Jase, James and Will in the same house together...not because I like them (esp not james), but just to see the ego clash in there. Same for Janelle, Ivette, Diane and Alison. The (fake) hair would fly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marcellas
    Janelle
    Kaysar
    Howie
    Will
    Monica
    Lisa
    Erica
    George
    Bunky
    Diane
    As far as the last one- couldn't pick through the rest as long as I don't have to watch Dana--can't stand her!! Don't like the other ones any better but Dana makes me want to turn it off. My list is in order and the top 3 are pretty much even.....Marcellas had to be 1st- he could be my friend :) Vicki's too, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.