Hahaha...Are you serious? Does your house never smell clean? :)Mine smells like the Pink Floral Bleach, since I bleach my floors.
I was about to ask the same thing. LOL!No, I know what you mean. It smells wonderful when the house is clean. Of course, that only happens about 3-4 times a year.
I do too! I only wish I smelled it more! ~Amber
Ah.....me too!!!
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
Hahaha...Are you serious? Does your house never smell clean? :)
ReplyDeleteMine smells like the Pink Floral Bleach, since I bleach my floors.
I was about to ask the same thing. LOL!
ReplyDeleteNo, I know what you mean. It smells wonderful when the house is clean. Of course, that only happens about 3-4 times a year.
I do too! I only wish I smelled it more! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteAh.....me too!!!
ReplyDelete