Wednesday, June 14, 2006

D's Smorgasbord

This is how D eats when I don't cook. Well, even when I do cook he will add few extras....And Pringles are always in the mix. You will always find at least 5 or 6 cans of those in the pantry & one on the coffee table. Which I always tell D that, they are not apart of the decor. He never listens. ;)
On tonights menu was:





1 pack of Liptons Alfredo noodles
1 bowl of tuna salad. Eaten as a sandwhich or a Pringles dip
B-B-Q Pringles
Hot ham & cheese on torillas
Root Beer

Now I know that makes you all SOOOOOOO hungry. But you will not be finding his Menu Ideas on The Recipe Place. Please no protests.

3 comments:

  1. That's when you dun cook, so what would you have dor dinner Crystal?

    I'll go for the tuna sandwich over there :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have known D for 14yrs and I thought after he got married he would change his smorgasbord ....expecially since your such a good cook but I see some things never change! lol... I was hungry till I saw that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel gives SMORGASBORD a new meaning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.