Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Books, Books & Even More Books


I went & got all these books at the library today. Every Summer they do a reading drawing thingy. For every 5 books you check out
your name is put into a drawing. The prizes are pretty cool too. Local businesses offer all different kinds of gift certificates. Two years ago, I won a $50 gc to a decorating store. I bought the paint, that I just painted over. But it was super fun to win!

I checked out 15 books, but I'm already reading one, so that makes 16. I really don't think I'll get all 16 read, but I'm going to try my hardest too. Later in the week I'll post about the book I'm currently reading.

7 comments:

  1. OOH!!! Share the titles! I LOVE visiting the library, and we have a great one here...Thx for your comment, and I am SO loving the recipe place! Oh, and btw-happy blogiversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a book reader at all....so seeing that huge stack of books made me so sleepy...lol that would be like the ultimate punishment for me to have to read all thoes books...lol I hope you have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like I always check out a bunch (5)of books and read maybe 2-3 of them. I just don't have the time. And when I am reading a book. I want to finish it right then. It overwhelms my life, kind of like blogging right now. I think I have an addiction problem. I get addicted to things too easily it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me a "FIVE" Crystal! I am currently reading one book which I've borrowed from the library and will be posting it soon on my blog coz I find it an interesting read.

    Good Job - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to read also but just can't seem to find the time lately. Please share the good ones (& bad ones) with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to hearing your reviews. I am always looking for the next best book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very neat program that your library has going on. I wish that ours did something like that. I have a long list of books that I want to get from the library. However, it will definitely have to wait for another 2 weeks until things slow down around here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.