WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!!!!!! Soul Patrol!!!!!
I would have liked to know the percentages in the votes.
Now hopefully people will start taking Alabama seriously! I wonder if they will bring the auditions to Birmingham, next season? I think they should change the name of the show to Alabama Idol!
I almost didn't recognize Clay Aiken! But wasn't that cute when he came out & surprised that guy?
And where the heck is Ruben?

I know! I was (of course) screaming with JOY last night!!! My parents were cracking up!
ReplyDeleteI thought Clay looked so adorable last night! I have alwasy been a Clay fan!
Ha, Alabama Idol--I love it!!!
I didn't get to see it! I love Clay and he SHOULD have won instead of Ruben!
ReplyDeleterg
I checked last nite (your site) right after idol, telling Aaron, she posted about Taylor winning. I actually watched last nites finale. I got a kick out of the best impersonation kid singing and then Elton John came out, his reaction was so funny. anyway, GO BAMA
ReplyDeleteI love the Velvet Teddy Bear! He is involved in starting after school programs to help keep children off the street. The guy has a heart as big as he is. Clay Aiken needs a haircut. I do think he looks better than he did when on Idol but I did not like the hair hanging in his eyes. That
ReplyDeleteDavid guy was hilarious! Mandisa was awesome as always! Nigel (the guy who created Idol with Simon) said last night that Idol would be in Bama next year for auditions! dd
I have to tell you I caught the end of the show when they were singing the dirty dancing song and when they said taylor won .... I was so happy for YOU! lol
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna call American Idol and get them to raise the age so Crystal can audition. Then I can be the PROUD MOM in the audience!!!
ReplyDeleteI think Clay needs a new do too.
ReplyDelete