Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Are You Ready....

....For a Summer of Reality fun?

Here's a list of the Reality shows for this year. Some of them begin as early as tomorrow night!

How To Get The Guy ~ABC

Tuesday Night Book Club ~CBS

Big Brother*All Stars ~CBS

Rock Star*Supernova ~CBS

America's Got Talent ~NBC

Last Comic Standing ~NBC

Treasure Hunters ~NBC

Hell's Kitchen ~FOX

So You Think You Can Dance ~FOX

Project Runway ~Bravo

Work Out ~Bravo

Bridezillas ~WE

I Want To Be Soap Star ~ Soap Network

2 comments:

  1. I luv reality shows too and the latest in Singapore are Survivors, Amazing Race, Project Runaway (new season).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, me too! I love reality shows...I wanna be a soap star is very interesting..I'm also into Super Group on VH1.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.