This is something I have thought about doing before. But Staci suggested on Nicole's blog that I create a recipe blog.
This is how it would work:
I would post recipes from anyone who wants to share one. Along with the recipes, you can share the story behind it, if there is one. Like, it was a recipe you remember your Grandmother making. Or this one is your kids favorites. Not only would there be recipes, but if you find some new food product, share what it is & why you like it.
All you would do is e-mail what you want posted.
Food is a universal language. And we are all in need of some creative ideas, from time to time. Food bonds people like nothing else can.
So, I would like everyone & I mean everyone that reads my blog (that means YOU that don't comment) to let me know if this is something you would be interested in. If you would share recipes & if you would like to cook them. I want to know what you think, before I spend anytime on this new project. Thanks a bunch. :)

I am all in, but I am not sure what you mean. We just email you with our recipe's or are you just going to start the blog, and we can post up there what recipes we want and the storys. Kind of a sharing thing.
ReplyDeleteI am all for it .... I love to cook and share recipies and make new ones! Great idea!
ReplyDeleteYou would e-mail them to me & I would post them.
ReplyDeleteI am all for it! I love food and I love learning new recipes.
ReplyDeleteSounds good to me I'm tired of cooking the same ol' stuff! I could use some new ideas. ~Amber
ReplyDeleteI had such a good idea....
ReplyDeleteLOL.
Please start it, I will be happy to share successful recipes that I have.
I have a great baked beans one that I shared with someone this very week! I will email it to you.
One thing I need is MEAL ideas... like I don't know what to put with certian meats.
Oh, I would really like this. Great idea! By the way, thank you for sending me that chicken spaghetti recipe. I haven't made it yet, but I plan on trying it soon. Yum!
ReplyDeleteYes! I'm in!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's a WONDERFUL idea and I will be an active participant! Do it! I get tired of cooking the same things, plus, we are trying to eat healthier these days. Working full time means that I want something quick and healthy. Plus, I love to hear a good story behind a good recipe. I'm ready!
ReplyDeleterg
I think it is a good idea - maybe I can learn some southern cooking you just don't find up here in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteok ok I get the hint :P I have a good mexican one that I created because I ran out of somethings one night and just kinda threw some more stuff in a dish. Sounds awful but really is a could taste. I'll email you the recipe in the next few days when I can get it down on paper.
ReplyDeleteI'm in!!! I am always looking for new stuff to make!
ReplyDelete