Click to enlarge this picture. Now tell me, what is the running theme in the picture. It was something not done on purpose. When I noticed it the other day all I could do was laugh!
No, the pics weren't taken on the same day. It was like a 3 yr period. Isn't that sad? It was the only Superman shirt he owned at the time & wore it constantly! I would get so frustrated, when we would get ready to go somewhere, we would be walking out the door & he'd have that durn shirt on. You would have thought it was the ONLY shirt in his closet. Thankfully it has now been retired.
Thats awesome it screams Daniel and Crystal!
ReplyDeletePictures of Daniel in his superman shirt. But not only his superman shirt, the same superman shirt! bg
ReplyDeleteI didn't see it...I went back and laughed when I looked again!
ReplyDeleteWere those pics all taken on the same day???
ReplyDeleteOk I just don't get the theme! I mean I am catching obvious things, but I am not very good at picking up subtle things.
ReplyDeletei love that shirt
ReplyDeletelol.... I didnt notice he was wearing the same shirt in all the pics thats fuuny I just noticed the doll collection!
ReplyDeleteBonnie guessed correctly!
ReplyDeleteNo, the pics weren't taken on the same day. It was like a 3 yr period. Isn't that sad? It was the only Superman shirt he owned at the time & wore it constantly! I would get so frustrated, when we would get ready to go somewhere, we would be walking out the door & he'd have that durn shirt on. You would have thought it was the ONLY shirt in his closet. Thankfully it has now been retired.