Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nice Weather

The weather has been nice & cool around here that last few days. But they said on the news tonight, that starting tomorrow it will get warm again & we won't see weather this cool, until October!

6 comments:

  1. Those weathermen always get it wrong! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ryan, I heard you used to be the weatherman in Montgomery. Is this true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...when I saw Ryans Picture after I read what you posted I thought to my self he looks like a weather man! that was last night then I come back in here this morning ang you asked him if he was....:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is true... I was in MGM. Now I am in Jonesboro, AR...

    They will likely bring me back to MGM to help with hurricane coverage if one threatens this season...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! I have a celebrity reading my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not exactly a celebrity... I'm just some country boy from Nashville that stumbled into a storm center one day and they put me on TV! WooHoo LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.