Wednesday, May 17, 2006

American Idol~ Results

So long Elliott.

I will admit that I teared up during his trip home.

And Katherine really got on my nerves during her home video footage.

But all I gotta say is GO TAYLOR GO!!!!

4 comments:

  1. It was cool to see the mall that you were in when they showed Taylor on his home trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the mall we always go shopping at. I even used to work there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing! It looked like an awesome mall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how many people were CRAMMED IN THAT MALL! It's a gigantic space and there was NO FLOOR SPACE to be seen! Totally amazing.

    It is a cool mall, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.