Friday, March 10, 2006

Redecorating...Yet Again

I had to redecorate my blog again. I was getting depressed by the other colors & I was sick of looking at myself. Way too many Crystal's for anyone. LOL
Plus redoing my bathroom inspired me. Spring is in the air & I needed something cheerful! I think this my favorite look yet!

5 comments:

  1. This is my favorite, too!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look! Very Spring-like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!! I have to say the grey made me a little sad and was just thinking that this week but thought I went onto the wrong site when I pulled it up...you had just redone it. But I LOVE Spring so LOVE the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! I never saw it the old way...but it is bright and springy and makes me feel "happy."
    :-)

    I'd love to redo mine...but I'm not even going to try until the summer when I really have the time to work on it. It will have to do for now. I get so inspired by everyone's creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new look. This green is my new favorite color.

    HHMMM!! I think I'll paint my house that color. Wonder what Danny would say to that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.