Thursday, March 09, 2006

American Idol ~ Results Show

I was shocked by that Ayla got the boot, but Melissa did do a better job Tuesday night.

And Gedeon....What can ya say....Being cocky can only get you so far. I liked his voice, but I hated to hear him talk. I would have liked to see Will stay & Kevin go though.

But I really can't complain about the top 12. There aren't any really bad singers in the group this year.

1 comment:

  1. I was satisfied with the final 12, too. I do wish that Ayla could have stayed in instead of Melissa. I get the feeling that being in the top 12 really meant more to Ayla than to most of them. She's such a competitor...it had to be really hard on her to lose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.