Monday, March 27, 2006

Books

I just finished a book "All She Ever Wanted", by Lynn Austin & it was super good!!!

And now I'm reading "The Scarlet Thread" by Francine Rivers. I haven't been able to put it down, I will be finished with it tonight.

I requested the book "Summer of the Midnight Sun" by Tracie Peterson, from the library, but they don't have it yet. I hate to finish a book & not have one ready to pick right up & read. I don't know what I'm going to do....I guess I could read one of the many that I own, but have yet to open. But then sure as I read the first chapter, the library will call & say my book is there. What to do? What to do?

4 comments:

  1. I have been told by many women that "The Scarlet Thread" is the best book they have ever read. What about you?
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the book Scarlet thread, it does not beat "Redeeming Love" but its a great read. I love how its set in two time periods instead of just one. Keeps you into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say "The Scarlet Thread" is now on the top of the list. But I would have to agree with Staci "Redeeming Love" is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember if I've read the Scarlet Thread. I do that often. I'll get a book from the library and start to read it, only to realize that I've read it before. I definitely remember reading and enjoying Redeeming Love. Atonement Child is another book of hers that I'll never forget reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.