Monday, March 27, 2006

Not Much

Sorry, I didn't have much to blog about...Today was pretty boring. Just a day of doing housework, letting the pups out the back door, changing the sheets on the bed, letting the pups in the back door, reading my book, letting the pups out on the front porch, going online, chatting with D, letting the pups back in the house, cooking supper, feeding the pups, eating supper, watching TV with D, reading my book during commercials, ignoring D (my book was so good),playing with the pups, washing dishes, kissing D goodnight & then me sitting here blogging. The end.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds busy - not boring! I actually enjoy a boring day, because they are so few and far between! I can relate to not having the next book available to read in a series. So frustrating - I won't start one unless I have then all. Barry was teasing me about ordering the newest Nora Roberts book before it hits the stores - I told him I couldn't wait! Readers will understand, non-readers won't. Have a good Tuesday. I love your pictures! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day reminds me of most days with Buddy, letting him in and out, in and out. Sometimes he just wants to go outside and bark for about 2 minutes and then he wants back in. Then about 5 minutes later, he wants to do the same thing again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds like a very nice day...no major appliances broke...no cars/trucks broke down...the pup didn't pee in the house. Those are the kind of days that put a smile on my face. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.