Tuesday, March 28, 2006

American Idol

I will start off by saying that tonight was not very good. A very disappointing show, for sure.

Lisa- I didn't like it.

Kellie- Cute song, but it was boring.

Ace- YUCK! I like him less & less every week. And his hair looked gross.

Taylor- He looked so handsome & stylish. What does Simon know, he wears the same tight black, gray or white shirts all the time.

Mandisa- I thought she was the BEST!!! Plus I love that Mary Mary song. And has anyone else noticed how they only put the spotlight on her from the waste up? People are afraid of a curvy woman!

Chris- D really like it since it was a Creed song. I'm not a Creed fan, but I think he Rocked it tonight.

Katherine- Hated her outfit. But she did super.

Bucky- He has the voice for Country, that's for sure.

Paris- I agree with Simon, she was a Beyonce wannabe tonight.

Elliott- NOPE!!! I'm still not sure about him.

That's my spin on AI for the week.

4 comments:

  1. After Madisa sang and Simon said, "I just didn't get it!" I thought HELLO!! She has planted some more seeds tonight. YOU GO GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was not that great tonight.

    Lisa- I think she did better than the weeks past.

    Kellie- It was boring. She could have done much better.

    Ace- I am with you on ACE- he's gross... I want to cut his hair. He would look so much better. I hate how he finishes his song by holding out his hand and shaking and gazing into the camera- DORK.

    Taylor- Simon is a dork. Taylor looked great- Song was just OKAY but yeah- Simon has no clue.

    Mandisa- I think she did okay- Not the best. I guess because I only knew 2 of the songs that were sang tonight, and that was her song and Lisa's song. So I know she was making it her own, and its the short version, but it was just okay.

    Chris- I thought it was good. I know some of Creed's music, and was surprised that Simon said Creed would never be there (as if America does not like that style of music) Did you notice that Paula leaned over and was saying to Randy something about "can we say that?" At least that is what I could make of it. Then the camera moved really quick to be just on Simon.

    Katherine- Hated her outfit too. It looked like a bathing suit. It was so ugly. I Hope once she see's the play back she will toss that thing for good. Her voice was same as always. She sings good, but doesn't have the personalilty of the others.

    Bucky- Country Boy For sure...

    Paris- I thought she was cute. (Key word, cute)

    Elliott- I still like him better than ACE. I don't like to "watch" him sing, but listening isn't so bad.

    I started closing my eyes when some of them sing- it helps not to think of "THEM" but to think of how they are doing vocally. Its like we know them and their stories, so we give them more grace than if we were just hearing them for the first time on the radio.

    Chris and I would love to see ACE go this week, but know that probably won't happen... so we think Bucky or Lisa will get the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not impressed with most of the performances either. Mandisa is my favorite by far. She is such a beautiful woman. Taylor may be a home boy but I would love to see Mandisa win this competition. I was not crazy about Chris' performance. I had to agree with Simon in that every song Chris sings does not have to be hard rock. Taylor did well.
    I am tired of Ace trying to be sexy and what was up with the showing of the scar?!? Kellie was okay. I did not care for Katherine's song choice but I like her. Lisa and Paris need to move on. I like Paris okay but did not like her performance at all. I do like Elliot and Bucky and hope they hang around awhile. dd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right in the beginning...I was oooing and ahhhing over Ace. I thought he was so handsome and liked his voice. But, I TOTALLY agree with Stacy..now I just think he's gross. LOL! I was just telling BayouPaPa last night that I hate the way he gazes off like a dork at the end of his songs. Does he not see how wack he looks?

    Gosh! I sound so mean! *blush*

    I'm all for Taylor Hicks! Go Taylor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.