Monday, February 20, 2006
Throwing Things Away....
....Finally! I know I've said this countless times before, but I am such a pack rat! It is hard for me to let go of things. It is one of my biggest goals this year, to throw away stuff, that I don't absolutely need...The problem is I think I need everything. Today I went through a Rubbermaid bin, that became a kinda catch-all & I found some interesting stuff. I have wedding invitations from 10 yrs ago, Thank You cards for showers I attended & just a bunch of junk. One thing that was fun was finding the old Dayrunner I used to carry. It has some much stuff in it. It even has my day to day calendars from '98-00. Now that was neat to read. It has the day I met D, our first kiss, the day I realized I loved him, the day he realized, the day we told each other. Oh the memories....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well, definitely don't throw away the Dayrunner! Hee! That is so sweet.
ReplyDelete