
This was the scariest thing I found today. It's my very first license, that was issued back in '93. Whoever told me, my hair was cute, needs to be shot! Man, I wish my glasses were just a little bit bigger, than they would just cover my entire face! No wonder guys never liked me! Sheesh!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTake a gander at those eye-brows.
You look better in that picture than I do in my CURRENT license. LOL!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny. I Loved what you said about your glasses... to classic.
ReplyDeleteI would say your hair is... well... ummm Kinky- to say the least.
I don't know where my first picture is, but I will look for it. If I'm not mistaken they take them from you when you get a new one- and or move to a new state. Not sure, so I will keep an eye out for my picture.
What did Daniel say about the picture?
Daniel thought the pic was hilarious!
ReplyDeleteHilarious!!! I was just going through some old pics the other day too. Maybe I will post some soon!
ReplyDeletelove the look you have going here!!!
ReplyDeletehey....post the one of you in your favorite outfit when you had a crush on someone very dear to my heart!!