Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lost

What a yummy episode it was tonight! Especially because we got to see so much of Sawyer, he's quite delish, if I do say so myself. I read where Josh Holloway, said he never wants Sawyer to be a nice guy. I agree, I like him being bad. I hope he never looses his edge. "There's a new Sheriff in town." To be honest, I'm kinda sick of Jack always thinking he's the mayor of the island or something. It was nice to see him & Locke knocked down for once.

And what about Charlie? Hhhhmmmm...


And for those Invasion fans....What a freaky episode tonight was, huh?

3 comments:

  1. Invasion is getting too weird. I'm almost losing interest in it. I think it is a little too sci-fi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your mom about invasion. I think Lee got a little more interested in it last night but I'm sitting there going, "Are you serious- give me a break!" The whole caveman Dave was ridiculous. Now I could have watched Lost all night. I do too think Sawyer is....uh yea! Which helps with Lee's disliking of him-just trying to help him out ya know. But Saywer bad or not I too was getting sick of Jack but I love Locke...even though he hit Charlie. Have you watched or kept up with Surface?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris is watching LOST right now- I didn't feel like watching it. He will re-cap me on it all. It always makes me feel anxious after I watch it... so I figured I would just blog a little :-)

    We've never watched Invasion- I didn't think I would like it. I'm not into Sci-Fi- but Chris is- but he just does not have time to watch everything! We do good to record what we do now and find time to watch it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.