Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Be Sweet! Gggrrrrrrr

The week with Rocco has been VERY refreshing. Thank you Jesus we didn't get rid of him. I would have never been able to forgive myself. It all began on Monday night when Razz was behind the gate in our room & Rocco was in the living room with us. They were both laying there facing each other, whining & giving kisses through the gate. I was in utter shock. I even cried, because I didn't think it was possible.

Rocco has been really calm, but we are still keeping him separated, except for when they go outside. Today they were out there most of the day. Molly & Razz were 'working' in the yard (digging holes, that's their job, ya know?) & Rocco likes to lay on the porch & sunbath.

Tonight we did allow him with us in the living room & he did really good. He growled a couple of times, but nothing too bad. This is a HUGE change from last week. He couldn't even stand to see Razz from across the room, without wanting to attack him. Plus they even played for a few minutes!!! What a breakthrough!

One thing that is funny though, is that I always tell Rocco to "be sweet." Well, I think he believes that means to "be mean." Because when I tell him that he growls. No matter what he is doing if I say, "Rocco be sweet", he will growl. It's hilarious!

Thanks to everyone that has been concerned about Rocco & my nerves. Also for your prayers, I believe they are working! ;)

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.