Saturday, December 03, 2005

Thank You Very Much

D & I went to see Scrooge tonight. I really wanted to go tomorrow night, but D has his work Christmas party.

Anyway, I haven't seen Scrooge in 2 years & at that time I was a pretty bitter towards Kingwood. So, I was negative about most of it. But not tonight! It was awesome....Of course I'm still in favor of old school Scrooge (ya know in the old building?). But it really was good. I found myself tearing up several times. One time being when Konnor (Tiny Tim) sang his song. I was so excited to see that he was playing that part. I remember when he was a baby! He's so cute & did a great job. I also cried during the grave seen, even when I was Miss Bitter, back in the day, that one made me cry. Pastor Sims was funny as always. And Abraham was the BEST dancer up there! I could watch the MC's dance all day. I wish that they did a dance before the play as well. To me it's the highlight of the evening. D & I enjoy watching dance (we watch all the dance shows on TV), so it's always a favorite part for us.

Oh yeah, the fella sitting next to me got saved! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.