We went to church this morning & I was really excited, because Pastor Cox was going to preach about the spiritual stuff from The Loin, The Witch & The Wardrobe. And worship...Wow....Worship was amazing. There is a song we sing that is taken from my most favorite scripture...
"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
....And it is an incredible song.
After worship, I went out to find my friend Karen (my walking buddy). Well, we ended up talking the entire service, a much needed talk, I might add. So, I missed the preaching, but I didn't miss the sermon I wanted to hear. Pastor Cox had changed his mind & preached about Scrooge instead.
Also....I did something I wasn't planning on doing until after the New Year....I joined the choir!!!! Yippee!!!! I'm soooo super excited!!!! Can you tell? I have missed singing in the choir so badly. My first practice will be a week from this coming Wednesday night. :)
After church, we came home & had a little bit of drama from California via e-mail. So that made the afternoon interesting.
Then we went to D's work Christmas party. It was alot of fun. I got to meet some of the people that D is always talking about. My favorite that I met was Tim & his wife Heather. They actually live just down the road & they have 3 doggies that are their kids too. It's always nice to meet people that feel the same way about their pets as we do.

There is not a thing in this world that would please me more than to hear you sing again. Danny and I both are very excited about you joining the choir. THANKS!!!!!
ReplyDelete