I had planned on spending the day playing with my new sewing machine. But Daniel had a problem with one of his presents. The other day, we went shopping & I told him to go get him some socks. So, he did. But he got the wrong kind. He got ankle socks...LOL. He said it's my fault, because I wasn't with him. And that he's surprised that he picked out the right kinda underwear & didn't come home with g-strings. :)
Since Mom was going to Wal-mart, I went along too. I exchanged his socks, after standing in the monster return line. And I also got a pair of Betty Boop flannel PJ bottoms, they were redlined. I just love PJ bottoms, that's all I wear at home. And I also got a pattern to make some purses. Thanks Mom. I'm excited about it. But I think I picked out the most complicated one.
D & I watched the movie, 'Cinderella Man.' What a sensational movie! That's a must see, for sure! I never wanted to see it, but I picked it up at the library & thought 'Why not?' That always happens to me too. There will be a movie that I really have no desire to see, I finally give in, watch it & it turns out to be amazing. Seems like I would have learned my lesson by now.

I love purses, they have a pattern for sewing your own??? cool, I might have to get in on this whole sewing thing
ReplyDeleteI got Cinderella Man for Christmas, and I can't wait to watch it. Hank on the other hand, could care less!! So I of course am going to make him watch it with me! :)
ReplyDeleteCinderella Man is a GREAT movie! JR and I saw it at the theater. I loved it! ~Amber
ReplyDeleteWe loved that movie... it was awesome!
ReplyDeleteBTW... Aimee buys place mats and makes purses using those... go figure.
okay.......I can't get into the sewing thing--even though I love sewing--cause I can't get past the mental image you put in my head about the pj bottoms being the only thing you wear at home. Are you one of those wives that do all your housework topless?????
ReplyDeleteda