Monday, December 26, 2005
No More Football
I guess you never thought you would see a title on my blog about football! But tonight was the last night for Monday Night Football to be on ABC. It's an end of an era. The reason I even care, is because growing up over here behind this mountain we only could get TV reception to 1 channel & that channel was ABC. I have also loved TV, and having 1 channel was very difficult for me. I hated Monday Night Football. It always made the news come on way later. Yes...I watched the news as a kid. Having only 1 channel gave me a love for what's going on in the world. There were times though that I would watch the football games just so I could see the commercials. How sad is that? LOL I wonder what cool new Reality Show they may start showing on Monday nights now that there is a spot to fill?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting!!!!
P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.