Sunday, November 20, 2005

This Time......

....Tomorrow my Honey D will be home & I can't wait!!!!!!!!
So, nobady be calling tomorrow night, if you get my drift. ;)

The 'KIDS' miss him alot.

Molly walks around crying. She wants to be petted & will sit in my lap. She never sits in my lap.

Razz sits on the back of the couch & looks out the window.

And Rocco has been awful! He has been acting out his aggression on Razz. So, Roc has been in time out ALOT. Little Hot Tamale has been out in full force this week.

2 comments:

  1. Poor babies miss their Daddy!
    rg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, so what time should I call tomorrow nite? j/k. yeah I am definitely Olan Mills all the way. I am sure there are other studios just as good, but I really don't want to keep trying them out. My kids have always given us problems getting pics, and for the first time it was such a good experience that I am going to go with them cuz they gave us what we wanted, plus the quality was so good. I used to get so jealous of the pics of the kids up in the studio, cuz I thought why are they so different, how can they get those kids to smile but not mine, i just wanted good pics, i didnt want ones we had to settle for, which has been happening since Emma's birth, we have just said "ok, that one is good enough" but nothing was great. it is just so refreshing. also, thank you for the compliment about the women who go to church by themselves, but keep Aaron in prayer, his heart is (very slowly) being softened, it is just awesome to watch. God's timing is so cool. He was raised buhdist, but doesn't believe anything, so watching this take place is awesome. sorry about the long post. so basically, yes go with olan mills, i will put my stamp of approval and give them 4 stars.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.