Sunday, November 20, 2005

My Weekend

Friday night I 'kid sat' & I was home by 11pm.

Saturday, I got up & cleaned my house, which needed it. I don't remember the last time I had cleaned my master bathroom, which is odd for me. I'm normally very routine with my cleaning. I finished 30 minutes before the BIG game. So, I took a shower, put on my Auburn T-shirt & got my shaker (I really need a new one too). Then I sat on the couch & with the 'kids' & watched Auburn win.

Sunday, I did something very monumental for me. I went to church alone. Now, I know that may not sound like that big of a deal. But for me it is. Since I have been married I have never been to church without D. It was very nice & I felt very liberated doing so. I of course only went alone since D isn't home yet.
I just want to say that I respect all of those women who faithfully go to church without their husbands. The ones who husbands refuse to go or maybe they work or something. I admire you for your integrity & for standing up for what you believe is true. May God bless you richly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.