Karen called me & said she clocked what we walked today & it was almost 3 miles!!!! 3 miles.....I'm in shock! I have never walked that much, when I have worked out. Crazy stuff, I'll say. All I know is that God is pushing me, because without him, there ain't no way I would be up at 7:30am & walking that much. He's the best.
One thing I also learned this morning was just how pleasant my neighorhood is early in the morning. The reason is because everyone is at work & the kids are in school. In the afternoons people are sitting out on their porches & the kids are just standing in the streets. And when you passs them in the car all they do is stare at you. I always wave, but very rarely do they ever wave back.
Also there was this cute little old man waiting on us in the circle. He said that we were going to widdle away to nothing working so hard. I told him it was going to take alot to widdle me down to nothing. :)

I love taking my walks early in the mornings! We walk from 6:15 - 7:15 and that makes me feel good the rest of the day. I now feel guilty if I don't get my walk in. Keep up the good work! I'm proud of you! Love ya! Auntie D
ReplyDeleteThanks Auntie D! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha...That made me laugh, Michael. :)
ReplyDelete