Thursday, October 27, 2005

10 Facts

I was tagged, so here's 10 interesting or unknown facts about me:

  1. I am a germaphobe.
  2. I love to read, but only stories from a woman's point of view or about women. If a man is a main character, I will probably not read it.
  3. I like to cut pictures out of magazines & I have a box full of things I have cut out. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with them, but I have them ready when ever I find out. :)
  4. The first time I met Daniel, it took my breath away.
  5. I believe in love at first sight.
  6. When I was a little girl, my favorite color was Purple.
  7. I have gotten mad enough to throw a cup of liquid into 2 different peoples faces, at different times in my life. It was kinda fun, I must say!
  8. I worked at McDonald's when I was a teenager & my favorite thing to was to work the Drive-thru.
  9. I enjoy brushing my teeth.
  10. I love to eat peanut butter on vanilla ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. Just reading your post about working at McDonalds makes me want to rush out and get some fries. They are only 2 miles away...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was 10 my favorite color was purple and my favorite flavor was coconut. My mom made me a birthday cake with purple cake, purple frosting and purple-tinted coconue sprinkled on top. I thought it was tres cool.

    I used to cut out random things in magazines and tape them into a spiral notebook. I took it to my mom's for safekeeping when I moved in with my husband. maybe I shoudl go get it now...

    Oh, and I favor books and music with female voices. I would rather listen to a mediocre band with a female singler than an amazing band with a man. Same with novels.

    I came across your blog by random. I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.