What a cutie!!! Great pics from your trip. Looks like you had a ton of fun.I will put some recent pics of my "furry friends" up soon!!!
Oh my sweet mo-mo. She misses you. I never realized how she has to be in the middle of everything until you mentioned it. now when I talk to Lucy or patches, no matter where she is she has to come in and get the attention.
Thanks for commenting!!!!P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.
What a cutie!!! Great pics from your trip. Looks like you had a ton of fun.
ReplyDeleteI will put some recent pics of my "furry friends" up soon!!!
Oh my sweet mo-mo. She misses you. I never realized how she has to be in the middle of everything until you mentioned it. now when I talk to Lucy or patches, no matter where she is she has to come in and get the attention.
ReplyDelete