I think I would do it... but it would have to be enough money to actually make it worth is. Say $50,000. That way, I could afford to camp out at home until my hair grew back!
I guess I would, my problem would be finding someone who would pay to see me like that! My grandmother had cancer before & she didn't look all that bad.
Of course I would! How much money is anyone willing to pay me? A few thousand would be enough...well, wait. I have to go job hunting soon...I don't think that would work too well. They would either think I have cancer or that I am very strange. Maybe I should wait until I have the job first.
I think I would do it... but it would have to be enough money to actually make it worth is. Say $50,000. That way, I could afford to camp out at home until my hair grew back!
ReplyDeleteI have always said that if any of my friends had to go through kemo therapy then i'd shave my head.
ReplyDeleteBut if I was just being paid to do it I'd probably do it for a few thousand.
Shaving my head for money...oh well too late....smile.
ReplyDeleteYou really are funny.
lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)
I think you should make you Blog Rules in Bold Font.
ReplyDeleteI would do it for a cool 10 grand. However, if it was for a cause that I thought was worthwhile and close to my heart, I would do it for free.
ReplyDeleteHeck no, it would have to be for a 100 mil! By the way I am back!!
ReplyDeleteI guess I would, my problem would be finding someone who would pay to see me like that! My grandmother had cancer before & she didn't look all that bad.
ReplyDeleteOf course I would!
ReplyDeleteHow much money is anyone willing to pay me? A few thousand would be enough...well, wait. I have to go job hunting soon...I don't think that would work too well. They would either think I have cancer or that I am very strange. Maybe I should wait until I have the job first.
I would do it for 10,000-
ReplyDelete