I am worried.....Why you ask? I am worried what people think of me. I think it about it way too much. I worry about it so much that at times, I conform to the way they think, just so I will be accepted. I get so angry at myself for being that way. I have always been a people pleaser to some degree. But I used to have alot of self confidence. And I was able to express how I feel, even if it hurt someone's feelings. But awhile back I went through a pretty stressful, traumatic experience. It did alot to me, more than I or anyone else realized. I cower down, (not with everyone just some) even when I know that I shouldn't. Even when I know what I believe is right.
I can't please everyone & I'm seriously stressing myself out trying. My blog is stressing me out. I am constantly worried, who I may offend. What will someone say? Who did I hurt? What will they think of me?
D & I were watching TV tonight & a girl on there said something about being who she is & not caring what others think. D looked at me & said, "You need to be more like that." WOW! I sure do!
God is doing some major stuff in me. Things I'm not quite sure about just yet. But one of those things is to be confident. Confident in who I am. In what I believe. I know who I am in Christ. But I do make mistakes. I feel like God is showing me that I don't need to worry for one thing. And secondly, to quit worrying about what others think of me. As long as I am pleasing the Lord that's all that matters. And He knows my heart. He knows where I am coming from. And He knows I'm imperfect. And I am saved by grace.
Thank you Lord for unconditionally loving me. I am humbled by your presence.
As I am posting this I am worried what people will think....I gotta STOP that! Let it got, just let it go! Be free.....

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteVickie said...
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, Crystal. If we can't be ourselves on these blogs than what are we wasteing our time for!
Thursday, July 28, 2005 2:30:37 AM
Hey... I like your blog because you are yourself. What does the top of your blog say... "A place where I can be myself... and if you don't like it, go away (I'm paraphrasing)."
ReplyDeleteI love ya Crystal
ReplyDeleteI say Go For It!!! The whole reason I read these blogs is to remind me that I am normal. The good, bad, & the ugly. We can only be who we are. ANd who Christ us shaping into!
ReplyDeletehey.....you can't do any worse than my recent blogging blunder.
ReplyDeleteWe all have feelings of depression/anger/frustration/resentment/etc...
We all have moments of bad judgement---
We are ALL human---we all make mistakes
Let's forgive ourselves for those...and go on with our lives.
I look forward to your blog everyday and I check it several times daily. It keeps me connected with you---a person I love.
Thanks for everythng.