Monday, May 02, 2005

What Kinda Panties Are You?

Go ----------> HERE to find out.


I'm a String Bikini...What are you?

6 comments:

  1. STRING BIKINI!!! Oh my word, what a visual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikini...but I certainly don't wear them! I have too much "junk in my trunk"! rg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a hipster... how funny! Cause I am sure not hip right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a sting bikini too!

    I'm more comfortable in my granny panties though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a bikini and NO, I do not want to do a visual of Vickie in a string bikini nor will I wear bikini underwear because, like my little sis, I have way too much junk in my trunk to even try! As for Laurie, you go for it cause your mama never had the body for it! dd

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did it for fun and i am a string bikini..lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.