Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Gettin' Some

HAHAHAHA....I talked to my Paw today & this is part of the conversation:
Paw: I don't get up at 3:30am, anymore, I sleep til about 4:15am.
Me: Well, that's when I go to bed.
Paw: You need to go to bed earlier.
Me: Nnnnaaaaaaa.
Paw: You need to go to bed when Daniel goes to bed.
Me: What for?
Paw: Well, if he ain't gettin some there, he'll get some, somewhere else. (he was just a laughing)
Me: Don't worry Paw, he's gettin' some.
Paw: I bet you can't believe that your Paw said that! (laughing the whole time)
Me: Like I said, Don't worry he's gettin' some. You don't have to go to bed at the same time to get some!
Paw: You need to hush you're embarrassing your Paw, my face is turning red.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it would be funny to embarrass my nanny faye by saying something about battery operated devices... she said... honey I don't need batteries with your paw paw... i was like OHMYWORD... then last time I say her she said my grandfather was killing her b/c he was taking viagra!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.