Tonight the American Idol & Lost season finales come on at the same exact times & are both 2 hours long. So, I'm watching American Idol & recording Lost.
Would you happen to have ALL of the Lost episodes taped, or know anyone who does? I have NEVER watched that show but it is the one show that I wanted to see. I'm not big on t.v., except the Food Network. rg
Renee, I believe that the whole 1st season will be on DVD soon, so you can rent it & catch up, before season 2 begins in the fall. I'll keep a look out for it & let you know when it comes out.
Would you happen to have ALL of the Lost episodes taped, or know anyone who does? I have NEVER watched that show but it is the one show that I wanted to see. I'm not big on t.v., except the Food Network. rg
ReplyDeleteRenee, I believe that the whole 1st season will be on DVD soon, so you can rent it & catch up, before season 2 begins in the fall. I'll keep a look out for it & let you know when it comes out.
ReplyDelete