I went to buy groceries tonight (actually Friday night) & D went with me. We used to ALWAYS go together, but then he made me mad one day & decided he wouldn't go anymore. Plus he was always so tired, that he would want to hurry & I like to take my time & browse. I do like it when he goes though, because he is in charge of the calculator & it's nice to just tell him the price & I don't have to worry. But anyway, on with my story...
I LOVE products. I love new products. I love old ones, that I have never tried. I love new & improved ones. I love to smell them & touch them all. When I go down the soap, shampoo or hair product aisle, I HAVE to open each one & smell them, plus read what they do. And after doing that, I will narrow my choices down to about 2 different products & then smell it a few more times, until I make my final selection. Then sometimes, I may go back & change my mind, because I have a gut instinct that I won't like it once I buy it. And I hate to not be happy with my final product choice.
I also do this with paper towels. I like paper towels with designs on them, but some of the mutli-packs, have designs I don't like. So, I will go through all the paper towel packs until I find the "perfect" one. Tonight, I decided to try a different brand. And the designs were so cute, except one design was frogs!!!! I despise frogs! With the exception of Kermit, I do like Kermit. I don't like to look at them. Even cartoon ones. If there is a picture in a book, I can't even touch that page! I can't stand them. I really wanted these paper towels, but every pack, I picked up had the frog design. There is no way I could have frogs on my paper towels. That would just turn my stomach. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Needless to say I never found any without frogs, so I didn't get that brand.
Then on to Toilet paper...I put 3 different brands in the buggy before deciding on Quilted Northern Double Rolls.
Poor D.....I know I drive him crazy. There is no way I don't have OCD!!!
After we left Wal-mart, we went to get some supper. Of course we never can just decide on one place, right off. We go back in forth in car a hundred times, about where to go. We ended up at Zaxby's. It was our first time. And boy, I'm glad we went there. I heard it was yummy & it sure was!!! I was very impressed. If you haven't tried it, you should! It's finger lickin' good. :)
I LOVE products. I love new products. I love old ones, that I have never tried. I love new & improved ones. I love to smell them & touch them all. When I go down the soap, shampoo or hair product aisle, I HAVE to open each one & smell them, plus read what they do. And after doing that, I will narrow my choices down to about 2 different products & then smell it a few more times, until I make my final selection. Then sometimes, I may go back & change my mind, because I have a gut instinct that I won't like it once I buy it. And I hate to not be happy with my final product choice.
I also do this with paper towels. I like paper towels with designs on them, but some of the mutli-packs, have designs I don't like. So, I will go through all the paper towel packs until I find the "perfect" one. Tonight, I decided to try a different brand. And the designs were so cute, except one design was frogs!!!! I despise frogs! With the exception of Kermit, I do like Kermit. I don't like to look at them. Even cartoon ones. If there is a picture in a book, I can't even touch that page! I can't stand them. I really wanted these paper towels, but every pack, I picked up had the frog design. There is no way I could have frogs on my paper towels. That would just turn my stomach. Seriously, I'm not kidding. Needless to say I never found any without frogs, so I didn't get that brand.
Then on to Toilet paper...I put 3 different brands in the buggy before deciding on Quilted Northern Double Rolls.
Poor D.....I know I drive him crazy. There is no way I don't have OCD!!!
After we left Wal-mart, we went to get some supper. Of course we never can just decide on one place, right off. We go back in forth in car a hundred times, about where to go. We ended up at Zaxby's. It was our first time. And boy, I'm glad we went there. I heard it was yummy & it sure was!!! I was very impressed. If you haven't tried it, you should! It's finger lickin' good. :)

Why didn't you buy the one with frogs and just give it to your mom? I can see why Daniel would not want to go with you shopping. Chris doesn't like to go with me, because I take to long, but I can't wait to share this with him! He will never see me the same!
ReplyDeleteMatthew makes fun of me b/c I organize things as I put them in the buggy... and when its time to check out I put them in a certain order... drives him crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteOn the paper towel thingy... I've gotten attached to the kleenex brand... they are so soft and they hold liquid... you don't have to use 5 to wipe up a spill.
I am the same way, Nicole! I always organize my buggy! Too funny!~Amber
ReplyDeleteAmber, is there ANYTHING you don't organize? I often wonder why you're so weird! rg (hee-hee)
ReplyDeletePoor Amber and Hootie! They are just as organized and anal as their Aunt Diane! Yeah, and I passed it off to Laurie as well. Poor babies! And guess what, it only gets worse with age! How's that for encouragement?!?! dd
ReplyDelete