Thursday, March 31, 2005

Hhhhmmmmm

Scott Savol ain't so sweet after all. I knew there was something about him I didn't like. He seemed shady. Go HERE to see his mug shot & the full story.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder how he was able to get on Idol. Does anyone remember the first year that a guy was disqualified for having been arrested and then last year Pinkie was disqualified for some weird reason. dd

    ReplyDelete
  2. being shadey isn't bad .. no one walks on water (well, except the pope, but he's popping soon) .. so i actually like it when i see celebs with a rap sheet, helps me to relate to them!

    "The sinless one among you ... cast the first stone."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think the last thing we need is another 'role model' with a rap sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, Crystal. The greatest role model that EVER lived was the One Who walked on water, Jesus Christ, the sinless one. Blessed be the name of the Lord! rg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!!!!

P.S. Don't forget to let me know who you are. Anonymous comments without a signature are deleted.