I missed posting about American Idol last week, so I hope ya'll let me know what you're thinking this week.
I liked Constantine's hair, he got some highlights & discovered Citre' Shine....LOL....Plus I liked his eye liner. Call me crazy (as I'm sure some of you will), but some guys look good with eye liner.
Carrie did very well vocally, but she acted very uncomfortable.
Vonzell....I really like her. She's cute.
And Bo was back this week. I love how he moves on stage.
What do you think?
I liked Constantine's hair, he got some highlights & discovered Citre' Shine....LOL....Plus I liked his eye liner. Call me crazy (as I'm sure some of you will), but some guys look good with eye liner.
Carrie did very well vocally, but she acted very uncomfortable.
Vonzell....I really like her. She's cute.
And Bo was back this week. I love how he moves on stage.
What do you think?

They all did really good this week. The only thing is Scott. I don't like to look at him and I think it's his eyes. They remind me of my ex's eyes. Gives me the creeps!!!! Not only that he can't touch the others talent.
ReplyDeleteI didn't get to watch! rg
ReplyDeleteWhile I think they all did a good job (some of them fantastic!) I just feel that Scott and Anthony are out of their league. They get blown out of the water each week, and yet still hang on. Not to say that neither have talent, because they obviously do. Simon was right last night, Scott is the every day, average guy that some people want to see do well. Anthony is just getting all the little girl votes! He reminded me last night of a very pale Ricky Martin.
ReplyDelete