I've got alot of Thank You's to say.
First, I'll start with everyone who called, to check on me & for your prayers.
To my Paw, who brought a bunch of KFC & mashed tators & gravy. It was way too yummy!
To the Fat Cats, Ya'll made my week. Thank you so much for bringing Jamie's Baby shower to me. I was so upset that I wasn't able to be there. I had been looking forward to it, for so long & was disappointed. But when I looked up & saw ya'll coming up on the porch with all that PINK. WOW....I have a tremendously amazing family!!!
To Nicole, who brought us Chicken Casserole on Saturday night & Mexican Soup on Sunday. Girl, that meant so much!
To Danny, who when the meds cost so much that we ran out of money, he let us borrow some!
To Danny, who when the meds cost so much that we ran out of money, he let us borrow some!
To Mom, who came & cooked for me, cleaned my kitchen & folded my laundry. Plus took Auzzie to your house, because he was driving me crazy.
And most of all to my wonderful hubby D. I could not have asked for anyone better to take care of me. Anytime, I said your name, you were there. I know you were tired when you got home, but you were there at my beck & call. You are my heart.
And most of all to my wonderful hubby D. I could not have asked for anyone better to take care of me. Anytime, I said your name, you were there. I know you were tired when you got home, but you were there at my beck & call. You are my heart.

Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your back, Hootie! Love ya! Auntie D
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!
ReplyDeleteyou are so welcome anything for my on true love d
ReplyDelete